Thread: PSR-37
View Single Post
Old March 9, 2011   #2
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry_AK View Post
Hi, all. I received seeds for PSR-37 from Carolyn last year, as did many of you. In the idig thread she linked to, GGG stated that he had grown 100% PL plants from seed purchased directly from PSR. In this year's SSE Yearbook, Marianne Jones lists it as RL, with a different source.

I'm curious to see what your experience is/has been with this variety.

Thanks.

Sherry
Sherry, it might be good to link to the offer for PSR-37 that I did last year so that folks have some background.

http://tomatoville.com/showthread.ph...ghlight=psr-37

Embedded on the first page of the seed offer is one from idig which also has some info of interest to folks regarding the OP PSR-37 in comparison with the various forms of Early Girl F1 that have been introduced, with pictures.

As I told Sherry in her post in the Tville thread just this afternoon, there were quite a folks who said they were going to grow it out last Fall for a Fall Crop but I haven't seen any reports on that and I just read thru the fall 2010 feedback thread and there was no mention of PSR-37 there either.

So hopefully some of you can update Sherry on what you got as to seed germination since she's having problems and yet the seed, which was Tim Peter's own stock seed and was represented to me as being less than 3 yo and I saw the germination results in that idig thread, leaf form and performance.

Hope that helps.