Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Share your favorite photos with us here. Instructions on how to post them can be found in the first post within.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 18, 2006   #19
Suze
Tomatovillian™

Spatzb, I was just thinking of you the other day. Was going through the oldish files on the desktop, came across this wonderful pic of yours that I saved from last year:

If memory serves, that's Tasmanian Blushing Yellow and Moldavan Green (or maybe GMG?).

More piccies from you this year, I hope.

Bruce! My man! I've been waiting for you to start posting your wonderful pics. Any plans to do another ginormous multicolored layout on concrete this year?

Hope Wes improves for you as your season progresses. I was just totally bowled over by the flavor this year.

Carbon and Vorlon -- lovely! Carbon has been a fav of mine since Unca Earl spread The Word, and Vorlon was a first timer / very late start this year (SSE request), so I didn't get much fruit. However, I tasted/saw enough potential so it gets a good slot next spring.

Great pepper pics as well!

I'm pretty much to the *cough* 'move along folks, nothing more to see here' stage, but here's one more that I think is worth a mention:

Chapman
-- seeds from Carolyn. Good old fashioned red beefsteak type, strong flavor, just luscious:
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote