Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Have a favorite recipe that's always a hit with family and friends? Share it with us!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 24, 2012   #11
Zana
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zana View Post
Ok Raybo,
I'll look through my stuff....I'm actually unpacking my cookbooks tonight...and haven't got to the slow cooker ones or the soup ones. The ones I posted tonight were already on my computer. Will try to post tonight or tomorrow.
Zana
Ok Ray....

Sorry for the delay...although I've been unpacking the cookbooks....not all were together...and we're talking over 50 liquor boxes full of books - cookbooks that is...won't even get into how many others of fiction, reference and other non-fiction I've had to unpack/sort, etc. Unfortunately, still haven't found my slowcooker - crock pot ones. And I know the one the I'm looking for has a part about converting "normal" recipes for using in crockpots. I've found the cookbooks that are just "soups" - yeah...believe it or not I think I have 5 that are just soups. And now that the temps are dropping I'll be making more of them.

So once I find the box with the slowcooker/crockpot cookbooks, I'll post the conversion stuff in the slowcooker/crockpot thread...along with the recipe here as well as there.

Sorry again for the delay...I haven't forgotten....but life got in the way of the unpacking....sighhhhhhh. God I hate moving.

Zana
Zana is offline   Reply With Quote