Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discussion forum for commercial seed, plant and garden supply sources.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 2, 2012   #11
Tania
Tomatovillian™

Dono, I do not see a problem if you or anybody else copy anything from my site for personal use, including photos. I do not have any problem when folks use my pictures to print labels for their personal use or in seed trades between individuals - I'd actually prefer that, as it helps to have information about a variety at your fingertips.

I am also happy to give permission to use my own pictures to non-commercial folks who sell a few tomato plants - all you need is just ask! Same applies to personal blogs. Tatiana's TOMATObase copyright statement allows the use of the materials under specific conditions, that includes a credit to the owner and non-commercial use. http://t.tatianastomatobase.com/wiki...ase:Copyrights

I freely share my work with a few non-commercial tomato websites in Germany (you may have seen some of my photos there). I get lots of photos from these guys to post at TOMATObase. We give each other a credit and continue to benefit from the sharing. That's a very rewarding partnership that benefits many NA and German gardeners too!

I absolutely do not support use of somebody's else work by commercial seed vendors without an explicit permission from owner. It is not just illegal, it is very unethical and unprofessional.

Tatiana's TOMATObase

Last edited by Tania; December 2, 2012 at 02:59 PM.
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
carolina reaper , deceitful , dishonest , joe arditi , lies , opinions , penny mohney , penny's tomatoes , pepper joe's , photo theft , reviews , untrustworthy