Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discussion forum for environmentally-friendly alternatives to replace synthetic chemicals and fertilizers.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 20, 2013   #1
John3
Tomatovillian™

Default Help - Sea-90 and Sea-Crop and Na sodium chloride (table salt)

Need help on translating the information into something I can understand about Na - sodium chloride (table salt) which one has less in it.
Sea-Crop or Sea-90

Here is Sea-90’s info sheet about what’s in Sea-90
http://www.seaagri.com/docs/4_Fold_SA_AP_12.pdf
In the column ppm it says 35% - I guess that’s 35% of per ppm – what does ppm mean.

Here is Sea-Crop’s information – I could not find anything about Na - sodium chloride (table salt)
I sent an email to them and got back –
“The contained sodium is eight tenths of a percent.” But didn’t say of what.
And I was “I highly recommend that you get the book that is available on our website. It contains that kind of information and a great deal more.”
So I went to Sea-Crop’s site and found the book page and it says this about the book –
“This is the first new book in over three and a half decades written by a primary researcher in the field of seawater induced fertility.
It documents important, groundbreaking, research that helps to establish a new paradigm for increased harvests of more nutrient dense food.
It points to the possibility of lessening dependency on harsh chemical inputs while at the same time increasing yields.
The book has 144 pages including 16 color pages.
It contains information found nowhere else. “
Price - $18.95
John3 is offline   Reply With Quote