Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 27, 2015   #1
rick9748
Tomatovillian™

Default How to do it top to bottom

Have been looking at 'A LOT' of tomato information

1-Planting; Epsom salt 1 table , fertilizer 1/2 cup, aspron 1 ground, compost 1 cup What do you think?

2-Early growth; nitrogen or blood meal to get things going. How much, how often?

3-Prevention and use; baking soda 1 table -gallon, 1 aspirin crushed -gal. & 1 table dish soap, epsom salt 2 table -gal spray monthly, Ocean trace 1 tea -gal. How and when do you use all of this stuff?

4-Fertilizer; 1 cup in hole @ plant, side dress @ fruit set then every 4 weeks 2-3 tables per plant. What do I do with my new super duper compost tea? How and when?

5- Disease; Do you start the baking soda & aspirin early before you see any disease?
Do you also spray the Ocean Trace?

6-Chemicals; Early blight - Daconil Weekly for early blight it or baking soda? Maneb late blight, when & how often? Before or after you see it?

THIS IS NOT A JOKE
I did all this reading & research online and I REALLY need some feedback. I know time is a factor but if you could just make one comment on an item.
Thanks
Rick

disease
rick9748 is offline   Reply With Quote