Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discussion forum for environmentally-friendly alternatives to replace synthetic chemicals and fertilizers.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 10, 2007   #1
cdntomato
Tomatovillian™

Default Current incarnation of Organic Gardening magazine

Well, it's been awhile since I've bothered to read 'OG'. I used to be a subscriber in the heady McGrath days. Plus I've been blessed with being at the right place at the right time (collection deselection at the local library) to purchase volumes of early OG.

Yesterday, I signed out a recent edition of OG with promises of tomato info. What a load of crap. (Excuse my English). Glad I never bother to actually buy the mag anymore. Wouldn't use it for toilet paper.

Now tell us how you really feel about the downward spiral of OG, Jennifer...

Jennifer, dismally looking for something offline that will provide the same sense of anticipation and enjoyment that the old Organic Gardening mag used to when it employed real gardeners and farmers who knew what they were talking about, knew who else knew what they were talking about and knew how to write about it properly and with a sense of humour.
cdntomato is offline   Reply With Quote