Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 2, 2021   #11
MrBig46
Tomatovillian™

I have also grown Betalux twice before. But like you, I didn't have them at a time when conditions could be said to be non-aqueous for pollinating flowers. I think that this year the seedlings will be the right size and age in April. Then I will be able to judge whether the plants bloomed or not and whether they had fruit with seeds or not. This is my goal when growing Betalux and Siletz. Next year I would like to try other partenocarpic varieties from Dr James Baggett, whose seeds are sold by Victory seeds. I wouldn't make it this year, because ordering seeds, transporting them to the Czech Republic and growing seedlings is too long for me to test them in the first half of April.
Vladimír
PS.: Variety of Dr J.Bagget -Gold Nugget, Oregon Eleven, Oregon Spring, Oregon Star, Oroma, Saucy, Santiam, Saucy, Siletz

Last edited by MrBig46; February 2, 2021 at 01:05 PM.
MrBig46 is offline   Reply With Quote