Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 5, 2021   #11
gssgarden
Tomatovillian™

OR...just is just me talking...educate me!

I’m not a breeder and know very little about the process. Period.

Also sorry I wasn’t the first to join the thread. I’m not here that often and when I am, I offer seeds and gather info. There were only 5 or so people before me to comment so your ‘show up and dismiss’ comment was off line.

Look, all you could have said was, ‘Hey, I know that seems expensive but let me explain what I go through to provide a product.....’
I would have read your response and been more educated. You chose to be rude and insult. That’s how I read it anyway.
I was not ‘throwing insult, being petty, know nothing of the value’ etc. Rude.
As far as ‘opinion for not growing’, who has besides you?

Don’t need IKEA or Big Mac analogies either thanks. Plenty of times, even recently, I’ve told someone their prices were too high and I didn’t have analogies thrown at me. Tree guy gave me an estimate, highest by 500$, I told him he was the highest, he didn’t fly off the handle and be unprofessional.

Don’t take it so personal. We’re not all professional growers here. Cut some people some slack.

I’ve tried the 6.95$ seeds from other outlets and wasn’t impressed except for their beautiful pictures and, write ups, and selling points. All seeds companies do that. I myself, will not got there again until I hear from home gardeners like myself.

Just give me, others the benefit of the doubt. That’s all.

Again, good luck with your tomato!

Last edited by gssgarden; February 5, 2021 at 10:58 AM.
gssgarden is offline   Reply With Quote