January 21, 2021 | #1 |
Tomatovillian™
|
Is Marianna's Heirloom Seeds still in business?
It's been a few years since I bought seeds from them and I'm not able to access any of the individual varieties on their website. It looks as though the home page is locked down.
|
January 21, 2021 | #2 |
Tomatovillian™
|
I was going to check on a description of a variety a couple of days ago, and my browser refuses to go into the website. Have not bought anything for many years, but I did occasionally check there for reference for weird named varieties.
January 22, 2021 | #3 |
Tomatovillian™
|
I had a similar issue a couple of days ago with my browser. Claimed it was a malicious site. I had to over ride to get there. I don't know if she is still in business as I was just checking a description. It's possible the site was hacked or has some issue. Renaissance has been down for about a week with site issues too.
Carol |
January 23, 2021 | #4 |
Tomatovillian™
|
It's not the first time the site has had issues. Seems to happen every year about this time.
|
January 24, 2021 | #5 |
Tomatovillian™
|
I belong to her FB group and she is posting pictures of tomatoes. She seems more into really big tomatoes the last couple of years. She's dropped some of my favorite varieties. She is aware there's something wrong with her site. "Working on it" is the last I heard.
January 28, 2021 | #6 |
Tomatovillian™
|
Thanks for the update!
|
January 28, 2021 | #7 |
Tomatovillian™
|
She said the old website is defunct and is in the process of developing a new one. Email her for seeds or a seed list.
|
|
|